If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have received a product damaged in transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue expeditiously. For faster processing time, we recommend that you initiate the return authorization process through gammah.com.
- PLEASE INSPECT PRODUCT(S) UPON DELIVERY FOR VISIBLE & CONCEALED DAMAGES
- Timing: Please contact us within 7 business days from delivery of damaged products and 30 days from delivery of non-defective and returnable products. Failure to do so will result in a denial of your claim or credit.
- Credit: 100% credit will be applied for defective products; a 15% restocking fee and applicable freight charges will be charged for non-defective returns.Please note that credit will not be issued for returns damaged during return shipment due to inadequate packaging. Gammah Persian Carpets and Rugs provides packaging material for rugs at a nominal fee.
- Initiating Returns: Request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) for your return by logging into gammah.com. All return requests for damaged or defective products must be accompanied by photos of the damage or defect. Return the product(s) as per the instructions. Please be aware that returns must be received by Gammah Persian Carpets and Rugs within 30 days from RA issue date or the Return Authorization will be canceled.
- Packaging/Labeling: Clearly mark package and/or return document with RA#. All products being returned must be in original or equivalent packing (8 mil plastic tube for rugs; box or 4 mil plastic for pillows, throws and poufs). Wall art must be returned in complete original packaging. Lack of proper packing material results in damaged product during return transit and refusal of credit request.
- Selecting Replacements: Please notify us if a replacement for the returned product is required. Replacements are only issued upon request, and will require a new order to be placed.
Damaged Return Policy
Please send all damaged item return requests to email@example.com. Notate on the delivery receipt (in the presence of the driver) the type of damage incurred. If damage is noticed after the driver has left, please provide the following documents to help initiate the claim process:
- Brief description of the damage
- Picture(s) clearly depicting the damage to the product
- Picture of the packaging (please send picture even if packaging is intact)
Please do not move the product from its original location or ship the product back to Gammah Persian Carpets and Rugs, as the carrier needs to perform a claim inspection. It is your responsibility to file a claim for all damaged items, if shipped using a 3rd party account. Gammah Persian Carpets and Rugs is not responsible for any charges incurred by you due to 3rd party services used for storage or delivery of product. Gammah Persian Carpets and Rugs will credit, wherever applicable, all freight charges required for delivery/pick-up to original destination address provided.